Last Updated: 09/23/2021
Who We Are
Lifelines Neuro Company, LLC and subsidiaries (“Lifelines Neuro”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) are committed to protecting your privacy.
Lifelines Neuro is a group of companies that brings together products and services from around the globe to further our mission to create neurodiagnostics without boundaries. We maintain a publicly accessible website at https://www.lifelinesneuro.com (“Site”). Through our Site, we provide information about our companies, products and services, provide industry news and information, and allow customers and users of our Site to contact us (“Services”).
We are committed to securing data that we collect concerning you (“you”) and complying with applicable data protection and privacy laws throughout the world. We take steps to safeguard your information and communications from unauthorized intrusions and access.
What Data Is Being Collected
The personal information we collect and how we use it, depends on the context of your interactions with us, the choices you make, and the Services and features you use. You provide this personal information directly when you submit inquiry forms, subscribe to receive topical materials and newsletters; inquire about our services or capabilities; apply to participate in our clinical research studies; or apply for a job with us. You may choose not to provide personal information, but in not doing so, we may be unable to complete your request. We collect a certain amount of technical information from our website users about your access and how you interact with the Services. We use this information to improve your experience and help us to manage and protect the Services.
We collect and process the following information about you:
- Information you give to us
You provide information to us when you affirmatively provide it to us. For example, you provide information each time you:
- participate in a clinical trial or research program;
- request, obtain or purchase products or Services from us;
- download any information from our Site;
- fill in a form on our Site to contact us with an inquiry;
- correspond with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise;
- provide us with information requested by us for the verification of your identity; and
- when you report a problem with our Site.
We may also collect information about you when you participate in or register for one of our promotions, events or surveys.
The type of information you give us may include your:
- Contact information (name, company name, title, mailing address, telephone, electronic mail address, facsimile address);
- Shipping information;
- Order information;
- Inquiry information;
- Date of birth;
- Order history;
- Communications to and from
- Any data required for the participation in a clinical trial or research
- Information we collect from you
Each time you visit our Site, we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, location information, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), pages you looked at or searched for, and the products and services you have viewed, ordered or searched including, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call
- Information we collect from you with third-party processors
We also collect information about you using the following third-party sources: We use this information to conduct research, process our orders, improve our sales process and communications with our customers and prospective customers. We also use this information to improve your experience on our Site.
How We Share Personal Information
We do not rent or sell your personal information. In the course of our business operations and where required, we share your personal information with relevant Lifelines Neuro employees in subsidiary companies within our group. We share your personal information with selected third parties relating to your interactions with us. You will be provided with more specific information about those recipients of your personal information at the point of collection. We also share certain information with service providers that carry out functions or services on our behalf that enable our business operations. This will include our IT applications and systems, website analytics and search engine providers. It also incorporates the protection and securing of our systems and services.
Access to any personal information we collect and store is generally restricted to those employees and/or contractors who require it to perform a job or other contracted function. We require vendors and contractors we work with to use reasonable, industry-standard protocols to maintain the confidentiality, security, and integrity of information. We share your personal information where required by applicable laws and regulations. We share your personal information with your consent; as necessary to complete any contract, transaction, action authorized by your or to fulfill your request.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
We use the following cookies:
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our websites when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our websites works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our websites. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
What Are Your Rights
- A right to access personal data held by us about you, as well as information about how we are using your data.
- A right to require us to rectify any inaccurate personal data held by us about
- A right to require us to erase personal data held by us about you, and where the personal data has been made public, for other controllers processing the personal data to also erase links to, or copy or replication of, such personal data. This right will only apply where (for example): we no longer need to use the personal data to achieve the purpose we collected it for; or where you withdraw your consent if we are using your personal data based on your consent; or where you object to the way we process your data (in line with Right 6 below).
- A right to restrict our processing of personal data held by us about you. This right will only apply where (for example): you dispute the accuracy of the personal data held by us; or where you would have the right to require us to erase the personal data but would prefer that our processing is restricted instead; or where we no longer need to use the personal data to achieve the purpose we collected it for, but you require the data for the purposes of dealing with legal
- A right to receive personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to require us to transfer this personal data to another organization, at your request.
- A right to object to our processing of personal data held by us about you (including for the purposes of sending marketing materials to you).
- A right to withdraw your consent, where we are relying on it to use your personal data (for example, to provide you with marketing information about our services or products).
How to Exercise Your Privacy Rights
We recognize that privacy rights differ across the world. Our business, systems and Site are designed to comply with all relevant and appropriate national and international legislation with regards to data protection and user privacy, including (without limitation) the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
We also understand that the obligations of Services may make the exercise of rights difficult to fulfill, for example to maintain the integrity of clinical trials data. If you are a patient in a clinical trial, you should contact the Doctor who is treating you at the clinical trial site. Your identity will not be known to Lifelines Neuro, as your doctor encoded enrollment data about you with a random patient number. Lifelines Neuro only has the random patient number. For this reason, we are unable to activate an exercise of rights request from you via this process.
You can submit a request to exercise your privacy rights at any time, free of charge, through the “Exercise Your Rights” form. Our privacy team will review your request and respond to you within a reasonable time frame as required by applicable law.
Your Communication Preferences
You can opt-out of receiving promotional or marketing communications from us at any time by using the unsubscribe link in the email communications we send. If you or your organization are a Lifelines Neuro client or business partner, we will still send you non-promotional communications. Where an application that we provide enables you to directly manage your preferences and the personal information you are providing, we will make this readily available to you for you to exercise choice. You can also contact us at any time. The supplemental information notice provided to you for specific Services may provide contact points or instructions on preference election for that Service.
Consent to Receive Electronic Notifications
Electronic communication is the most effective and timely way to provide the users of our Site with any optional or required notifications and disclosures. In some circumstances, however, applicable laws may require us to send you disclosures or communications in paper format unless you have affirmatively consented to receiving electronic notifications only in advance of the notification.
International Transfer, Processing, and Storage of Personal Information
Lifelines Neuro is a global organization headquartered in the United States.
Lifelines Neuro can confirm that all processing activities undertaken will meet GDPR and other appliable regulations.
Lifelines Neuro will not use other processors (for the agreed upon processing activities) without the permission of the data controller.
All processing activities by Lifelines Neuro will be governed by a contract or binding legal agreement between the processor and data controller, which sets out details such as the duration of the processing, purpose, categories of data processes, obligations of the controller and will state in particular that the processor:
- ensures that the authorized individuals processing the data are committed to confidentiality,
- agrees to apply required security measures, will respect the other conditions referenced above,
- commits to assist the controller in the fulfilment of obligations regarding user rights
- commits to making available to the controller any and all information needed to show compliance and/or to facilitate audits and inspections authorized by the
Retention and Deletion of Personal Information
Lifelines Neuro will retain your personal information for as long as needed for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice and more specifically any supplemental notices relating to individual Services; as necessary to comply with our legal obligations (such as to honor the exercise of rights), resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements; or to the extent otherwise permitted by applicable law. At the end of the retention period, Lifelines Neuro will delete your personal information in a manner designed to ensure that it cannot be reconstructed or read.
Links to Third-Party Websites and Services
The Site and Services are not designed or directed toward anyone under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 16. If you are under 16, please do not use the Site or Services or send any personal information about yourself to us. If we discover any personal information of children under sixteen has been collected without verifiable parental consent, we will immediately delete the information.
Changes to This Privacy Notice
We update this Privacy Notice from time to time. When we post changes, we will revise the “Last Updated” date at the beginning of this Privacy Notice. If there are material changes to this Privacy Notice or to the ways we will use your personal information, we will notify you either by prominently posting a notice of the changes in the Site or Services before they take effect or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this Privacy Notice periodically to be informed of how we are using your information and to be aware of any change to the Privacy Notice.
Questions About Our Privacy Practices
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices or this Privacy Notice, please send us a detailed message by email to email@example.com; or write to us at the following address:
Lifelines Neuro Company
900 East Main Street Suite 300
Louisville, KY 40206 USA
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITES AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING DATA PRIVACY OR DATA SECURITY.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT LIFELINES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA, DATA BREACH, OR DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION, EVEN IF LIFELINES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE THAT LIFELINES IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY VIOLATION OF YOUR RIGHTS OR THE RIGHTS OF ANY OTHER PARTY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY, OR RIGHTS OF PRIVACY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THEREFORE SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN ANY EVENT, IF LIFELINES IS FOUND TO HAVE VIOLATED ANY OF YOUR RIGHTS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY DAMAGES RECOVERABLE AGAINST LIFELINES ARE LIMITED TO YOUR ACTUAL, PROVEN DAMAGES.